Required Shopify Settings to sell with Creator Studio
Before you begin selling on Shopify, there a few mandatory settings that need to be activated within your Shopify store. To be able to deliver an order it is very important that we don’t miss crucial customer information. Missing information may result in an order being cancelled.
Therefore, the following settings are required to ensure that your customers get delivery notifications and receive what they have ordered from your store. Make sure that the following customer information is set as ‘Mandatory’ in your Shopify store:
- In your Shopify admin, navigate to Settings > Checkout.
- In the Customer contact method section, on Select what contact method customers use to check out, select Email.
- In the Customer information section, set Require first and last name.
- Scroll down in and set Shipping address phone number to required as well.
- Click save.
To successfully ship products from Creator Studio, Shopify needs to be configured with shipping rates from our location. The customer will not be able to purchase your products if there are no shipping rates set in Shopify. Read more about how to do this in Shopify's guide Setting up shipping rates.
Please Note: This is how it looks if no rates are added to the Creator Studio PoD app.
Please follow the simple steps below in your Shopify store
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.
- Select manage on the 'General shipping zone'.
- Scroll down the list until you see the locations 'Not shipping from'.
- Next to the 'Creator Studio PoD location' click 'Add rate'.
- To copy your existing rates, select the rate you want to use.
- To create new rates for your Creator Studio products, select 'Create new rates'.
- To create new rates for creator studio you need to create a new zone for 'Creator Studio PoD' by clicking 'Create Zone'.
- Enter a name for the shipping zone.
- Select the countries and regions that you want to include in the zone.
- Click 'Done'.
- Click 'Add Rate' to add any rates that you want for the zone, and then click Save.
- Click Save in the upper right corner to complete the setup.
You can find Creator Studio´s Shipping rates here