How do I create a business account?
Once you have created an account and you are logged in, and you have registered company, you can setup your business account.
- In the left menu of MyStudio, find the "Business Details Wizard" option.
- Click on the "Business Details Wizard" to begin the process.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to provide your business information accurately. It is crucial to ensure that you provide correct and up-to-date information. For example, you need to fill in the exact registered company name – this is to ensure that the validation process goes faster.
- Last, you will be asked to state a brand name. This will be used when you connect to an e-store. You can create as many brands as you want and invite different account users to them.
Validating your information and enabling selling:
- After completing the Business Details Wizard, Creator Studio must validate the information you provided. If the information can’t be validated, we will send an email asking for more details, such as proof of company registration, or a VAT number (if you are based in EU).
- We manually process your company details, which usually takes up to 48 hours (during business days).
- Once your information is verified, the platform is yours to use, and you can start selling within 1-2 days.
Remember to provide accurate and complete information to ensure a smooth experience.